lōlō (loh loh):

noun - a person who is off their rocker or just plain off
adjective - crazy, simple

Friday, January 16, 2009

Levitra Training


Roger, me, and David
(They are going to kill me for saying this, but they are standing on chairs and their tip toes so they look taller than me - which they aren't - by a long shot. He He!)
Big news for the new year - I now sell Levitra. It was one of those drugs I thought I would never want to sell when I started this job. Now, I am kind of looking forward to it. I have been at training in Dallas most of the week. The best part about it, is that I get to reconnect with friends that I went to training with in 2006 when I first started. They are good guys and it is fun to hang out with them and tell each other our sob stories from the job.
One of the craziest things is that David's wife was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease a few months earlier than me. As soon as he saw me, he knew. We had a lot to catch up on. His wife completed her treatments in November and is doing very well. It was great to hear another successful story, and the amazing way that David describes his wife, her character, and what a fighter she is.
Now I am off to spend the weekend with my dad, who lives just outside of Dallas. I am just so happy that GSK sent me here and now I get to see my dad too. How great is that! Even at the cost of having conversations about erectile dysfunction on a daily basis. I don't know who is going to turn red first, me or the doctor. Probably me.
Peace,
MEA

No comments: