lōlō (loh loh):

noun - a person who is off their rocker or just plain off
adjective - crazy, simple

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How a cat deals with adversity!

Many people ask me how Gracie and Bella get along in my small apartment. I generally say "very well". But I am beginning to see that the cat (Gracie) has a very patient and tolerant soul. Today's adventure is a perfect example...


AHHHH...the good times, Bella has her bed and Gracie has her box.

Gracie loves her box.


There doesn't seem to be any animosity from Bella towards Gracie's box

Oh how quickly things change.
(What you see here scattered on Bella's bed and among her toys is about 2/3rds of Gracie's box.)

Gracie is a bit stunned, but has lost no love for her box, or what's left of it.

She can still lay in it, at least the front part of her.

She can still roll around on it.

It is still her box, or a corner of it with fragments of two of the sides and part of the bottom.
Other funny pictures of the two together...


Sleeping in the back room on the twin bed.

Bella's "I'm so innocent and cuddly look.

Happier times - when Gracie had a box and Bella could eat Gracie's food when she wasn't looking.
I hope you enjoyed today's "box destruction and Gracie's adaptation" adventure as much as I did.
Peace,
MEA

2 comments:

KatieD said...

heehee. Gracie appears to do quite well with adversity! =)

jennymac said...

I LOVE this post! Gracie in what was left of her box is classic - are you keeping the box or getting her a new one?!