lōlō (loh loh):

noun - a person who is off their rocker or just plain off
adjective - crazy, simple

Friday, November 7, 2008

Half Way!!! Hooray!!!

Lori, Alicia, Tanoa, Linda, Me, Shannon*

Today was my 4th chemo treatment. That means I am half way!
Still set to be done with chemo the last week of December, then on to a few weeks of radiation.
My white blood cell count was good. No shot to increase them this week. Cool!
Still reacting good to the treatment. No lunches lost yet!
Matt should be home tonight (my friend Linda took me today) at like 4 am.
So I think the best way to celebrate is to play some volleyball with the girls then go to dinner.
Hope this finds you well.
Peace, MEA
*Tini - do you recognize the ball you guys gave me?

Some live action of the girls playing, while I caught my breath between games. I would turn off the volume, bc I am very loud (go figure) and am not really saying anything important (again not a stretch for me), but just yelling the girls names.

No comments: