lōlō (loh loh):

noun - a person who is off their rocker or just plain off
adjective - crazy, simple

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cat vs. Bird - an epic tail

(This is not Gracie. My friend Theresa sent me these photos. Thanks T. They have provided me with hours of entertainment. It just seemed like there was a story to be told. So here it goes...)

Cat: Ah HA! We meet again, Bird.
Bird: Oh, Hello...Cat.


Cat: Don't try to ignore me, Bird. [poke. poke] I am here to settle this. Once and for all!

Bird: Fine, let me just finish this call.

Cat: No you don't! There will be no phone calls to your Big Bird friends. This is between You and ME. Mano y Mano, or Claw to Paw if you like.


Cat: First you see me with my left, then...


Cat: Wait! What? How did you get there? What do you think you are doing to me?
Bird: Why do you think they call the ancient martial art discipline "the crane"? (Aside) They really should have called it "the Parakeet" - I taught that stupid crane everything he knew.

Bird: Now I shall deliver my final blow - the parakeet death beak!

Bird: Ahhh, another cat who was no match for my unflappable powers.


Bird: I must secure this cat, but first - where did I drop my dang keys?


Bird: [With a mouth full of fur, dragging cat] Just...a....few...more...claws....almost there...


[Later] Cat: You may have beat me this time Bird, but I will not rest until I die. If it is the last thing I do...blah, blah, blah...


Bird: For all you cats out there. Let this be a lesson to you. Never pick a fight with a parakeet, and just say no to catnip.

(No animals were harmed in the making of this photo story.)

Peace, MEA

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Alright- the best cattail ever-
you have successfully filled my fur/feather allotment for the week. quite amazing!!!

Kathy

Anne said...

you should really be a narator! That was entertaing for sure. Thanks!